Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Malaga (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 26%|
Are you moving to Santa Cruz de la Sierra? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santa Cruz de la Sierra of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Malaga? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Suva costs 4.80 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cascavel costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$985 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥300,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in St. John's, NL costs C$1.70 (about 4 hours ago)