Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Makassar, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17014.509 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Makassar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 150% more expensive than in Makassar (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,641,852 (€743) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 5,060,000 in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)