Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Mainz, Germany
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Mainz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 48% more expensive than in Mainz (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €5,320 (﷼ 269,797,158) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Mainz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)