Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Magnitogorsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.223 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Magnitogorsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 133% more expensive than in Magnitogorsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 205,011 (€2,725) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)