Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Magnitogorsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.500 RUB / MXN
Do you live in Magnitogorsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Magnitogorsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,246 (Mex$ 31,214) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)