Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Magnitogorsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.215 RUB / RON
Do you live in Magnitogorsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Magnitogorsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 94,543 (5,830 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)