Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.152 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 68% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,248 (10,564元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Rosa costs ARS $500 (about 5 hours ago)