Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 101.189 INR / JOD
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 44% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,452 (Dinar 894) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 5 hours ago)