Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12052 INR / XAF
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 134% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,378 (1,222,879 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)