Cost of living in Yangzhou, China vs Madurai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.152 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,680 (10,016元) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)