Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.230 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 18% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,119 (7,245元) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Punta del Este costs $U55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (about 3 hours ago)