Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.357 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 98% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,552 (11,833元) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 115,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 115,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $59 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)