Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 96% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,280 in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Regina costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)