Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09031 INR / CLP
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 126% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,584 (CH$1,600,950) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)