Cost of living in Varanasi, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 25% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,592 in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)