Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,436 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.197 INR / BRL
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,292 (R$ 8,623) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)