Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.216 INR / BRL
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,168 (R$ 7,387) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 2 hours ago)