Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.650 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,733 (1,127 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €3,010 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $680 (about 3 hours ago)