Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Madurai, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 81% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,721 (﷼ 70,262,317) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manchester costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kremenchuk costs 60₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Marta costs COL$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)