Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00509 INR / IDR
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,816 (Rp 18,032,097) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Halifax costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toluca costs Mex$ 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Zhengzhou costs 8元 (29 minutes ago)