Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.070 INR / BRL
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,055 (R$ 6,037) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)