Cost of living in Nantong, China vs Madurai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.251 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 13% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,072 (6,835元) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pasto costs COL$90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 245,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b3,000 (about 3 hours ago)