Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.707 INR / KES
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 103% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,826 (Shilling191,988) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manchester costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kremenchuk costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Marta costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)