Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 184.463 INR / OMR
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 155% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,446 (﷼ 967) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (36 minutes ago)