Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.701 INR / KES
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 77% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,052 (Shilling166,984) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 2,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tacoma, Washington costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)