Cost of living in Meerut, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 18% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,608 in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)