Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Madurai, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15362 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,613 (921,856 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)