Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12057 INR / XAF
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 239% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,601 (1,912,536 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kampala costs 3,600 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)