Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / JPY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 236% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,362 (¥337,909) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)