Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.951 INR / GHS
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,500 (GH₵8,609) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 37,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $344,000 (about 2 hours ago)