Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.662 INR / JPY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,051 (¥273,301) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)