Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06029 INR / IQD
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,103 (1,676,988 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨12,706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)