Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04228 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 175% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,259 (4,168,977 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nicosia costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Andorra la Vella costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)