Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Madurai, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,647 (﷼ 40,927,851) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)