Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.656 INR / JPY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,952 (¥213,357) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 234 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Gallen costs CHF 469 (about 2 hours ago)