Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / JPY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,155 (¥145,967) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 120,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)