Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Madurai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.230 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,770 (7,895元) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Enugu costs 4,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dundee costs £70 (about 3 hours ago)