Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Madurai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.224 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is about the same as in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,372 (6,296元) in Jilin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 120,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)