Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 41% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,094 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)