Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.197 INR / BRL
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,590 (R$ 4,105) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guatemala City costs Q2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Meknes costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)