Cost of living in Hubli, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 30% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,652 in Hubli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guatemala City costs Q2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Meknes costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)