Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 78.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 215% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,526 (€2,558) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jamshedpur costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 5 hours ago)