Cost of living in Haikou, China vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.202 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,456 (6,612元) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Regina costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)