Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 23% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,190 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 2,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tacoma, Washington costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)