Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 23% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,629 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in Sydney costs AU$581 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hangzhou costs 40元 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)