Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 7% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,929 in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)