Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 7% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,992 in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 37,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $344,000 (about 2 hours ago)