Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.698 INR / USD
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 91% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,088 ($1,786) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muzaffarpur costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £407 (about 2 hours ago)