Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.075 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 37% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,149 (9,643元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)