Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / JPY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 187% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,583 (¥292,920) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 4 hours ago)